Saturday, September 15, 2012
Versatile Blogger Award
So apparently "The Versatile Blogger Award" is going around via Fitness Unscripted. (Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp) <-- Have I mentioned how in love I am with this group? Anyway, the lovely Erin L. at http://shesabigstar.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the award from her! Whoo hoo! I feel so special. I never "win" anything! Thanks again Erin!! To make absolute sure I do this correctly, I'm gunna copy and paste the "rules" from Erin's page so everyone else will know what to do.
According to Erin, the rules of receiving this 'award' are:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
1. I am a total clean FREAK. By that, I don't mean my house isn't a MESS 75% of the time, but it's clean. I can not turn my inspection radar off when I go to other peoples' houses. I don't judge at all, but dirty sink faucets, dusty fan blades (and decorations), and un-mopped/un-vacuumed floors SCREAM at me. Eeek!
2. I have the LOUDEST yell ever! And I can't sing. If I could...I'd be GREAT. If my friends are in contests and it's judged on crowd applause, they know to invite me. For real.
3. I am still scared something will grab and pull me under my bed when I get up in the middle of the night. Also, I check my closets and showers before getting into bed in case a monster is hiding out in one.
4. I like artificial bacon bits better than the "real" bacon ones. It's the crunch.
5. I can straight up shake my ass like a ghetto girl in a rap video. (And talk like one!) And yes, I am as country as it gets.
6. Before having a child, seeing those dramatic birth stories on TV, where the mother is SCREAMING bloody murder like a freakin' maniac did not phase me. I knew it was fake and added for extra drama. WRONG! I was THAT LADY in the birthplace when I was in labor. I screamed I wanted to die, bit my husband, and just SCREAMED because it effin' hurt. And I told y'all about my loud yell right?! (I believe everyone's labor pains vary from tolerable to NOT tolerable..mine were NOT) And my epidural did not work. ...Nor did the anesthesia for my C-section. ANYWAY..
7. I won best looking in my high school's senior awards. I still don't know how that happened. It was probably a cruel joke. Whatev!
And for my Versatile Blogger Award, I shall nominate... dun dun dun...
Lindsay at -http://onelastshotforlindsay.blogspot.com/
Julie at -http://justmejuliejulie.blogspot.com/
Kaylynn at - http://kaylynnsreality.blogspot.com/
Ready. Set. Go!